What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number,
or other details to help you with your experience.
Information is collected from you when you:
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
To personalize user's experience
To improve the website
To improve customer service
To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
To process transactions
To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
We do not need an SSL because:
- We do not collect information of a sensitive nature.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Keep track of advertisements,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- It won't affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
32 Fricker Rd, Illovo
+27 11 327 4062